VAGIA’s COMMITMENT TO YOU, OUR GUESTS, AS WE NAVIGATE THROUGH CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve.
We have made additional adjustments to our modification and cancellation policies to provide you with maximum flexibility while travel remains restricted in many parts of the world.
- Existing Reservations. All individual reservations—even those described as “non-refundable”—that are scheduled for arrival on or before June 15, 2020 can be changed at no charge, up to 2 weeks before your scheduled arrival day.
- New Reservations. Any individual reservations you make—even those described as “non-refundable”—that are booked between today and June 30, 2020 for any future arrival date can be changed, up to 15 days before your scheduled arrival day.
If you cancel a rate which required an advanced payment or deposit, you will be able to use the deposit toward a stay up to 12 months of your initial arrival date. If you need to adjust reservations made via the Vagia Hotel website, feel free to contact us. If you need to adjust reservations made through another travel site, please contact them for assistance.
Health and Hygiene – We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene, where hospital-grade cleaning products and upgraded protocols are currently in use.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We have increased the deployment of hand sanitizers.
- Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols